- class fastdds.ReaderResourceLimitsQos¶
Qos Policy to configure the limit of the reader resources
- property matched_publisher_allocation¶
Matched publishers allocation limits.
- property max_samples_per_read¶
Maximum number of samples to return on a single call to read / take.
This attribute is a signed integer to be consistent with the
max_samplesargument of ‘DataReader’ methods, but should always have a strict positive value. Bear in mind that a big number here may cause the creation of the DataReader to fail due to pre-allocation of internal resources.
Default value: 32.
- property outstanding_reads_allocation¶
Loaned collections allocation limits.
- property sample_infos_allocation¶
SampleInfo allocation limits.
- property thisown¶
The membership flag